Resources & Links
Links for Students
- AR Bookfinder use this site to check if your book from home has an AR quiz or to find recommended books at your ZPD level.
- Accelerated Reader Quizzes: you will need login details from your teacher to access this site.
- TimesTables Rockstars play here – use the school eircode to find the school H91 X673
- ScoilNet.ie Curriculum-focused resources and activities for students
- Scratch With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations
- Khan Academy
- Links for Junior/ Senior Infants
- Links for 1st/2nd Class
- Links for 3rd/4th Class
- Links for 5th/6th Class
- Kinvara in the Past Áitbheo place based learning project by 5th Class 2019.
- Health Promoting School our website detailing our involvement with the Health Promoting Schools Initiative.
- Active School Flag our website detailing our involvement with the Active School Flag programme.
- Discover Primary Science, Maths and Engineering Award 2018-2019 – view our log of evidence for this year’s Discover Primary Science, Maths and Engineering Award
- Stop Fidgeting! created by Ms Murray’s 6th Class 2018. Winner of national START competition.
- We Love Science a website created by Ms Kelly’s 3rd Class detailing science experiments and more.
- Junior Burren Experts a site created by 6th class in 2012 as part of EcoBeo
- Science 2019/2020 St. Josephs NS
- https://sites.google.com/kinvarans.ie/logofevidence2022/home 2021/2022
- CLICK HERE Discover Primary Science and Maths Awards Ceremony and Interactive Science Show! 2021/2022
- Click here Discover Science and Maths Awards 2022/2023
- ScoilNet.ie Education portal of the Department of Education and Science (DES) in Ireland with Curriculum focused resources and support for teachers, students and parents
- Department of Education and Science Information for teachers and parents
- Webwise.ie Online information about the internet for parents and teachers.
Online Safety Information
The Adventures of Kara, Winston and the SMART Crew cartoons illustrate 5 e-safety SMART rules and include a real life SMART Crew of young people, who guide the cartoon characters in their quest, and help them make safe online decisions.
Note you will need Adobe Reader to view these files
- ThinkuKnow Guide to internet safety and safe surfing for young people from Think U Know. Learn about online safety when using blogs, chatting, online gaming, …
- CommonsenseMedia Common Sense Media is dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice they need to thrive in a world of media and technology.
- Social Networking Profile & Privacy Video Clip; recommended for 8 years and up. from CEOPs Thinkuknow education programme that helps children to understand what constitutes personal information. The assembly enables children to understand that they need to be just as protective of their personal information online, as they are in the real world.